[Chester LUG] Recycling kit

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 11:36:28 UTC 2006

Hi Richard, sounds like you had a good time at the Expo.  Your name did come
up a few times in the meet as we knew you were interested in this topic.
Hopefully with your experience and what Tim has found out we can get
something going here.  I'll try and note down what we discussed at the meet
so you can have a read.

Les