[Chester LUG] Eye Candy

David Holden dh at iucr.org
Tue Jan 16 21:05:10 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 8:49 pm, Fintan Gaughan wrote:

> > > KDE although Gnome is installed and I haven't been using Gnome
> >
> > Thats why then, restart with gnome, the go to system -> Preferences ->
> > Desktop Effects.
> >
> >  Strange that KDE does not seem to have this option.
> >

> >  Dave.
>
> Yep its there on Gnome , like you said very strange KDE does not have
> this option.
> I prefer KDE  and had installed Beryl to do wobbly windows but you
> know what the novelty starting to wear off
>
> Fintan

I like the default fedora desktop effects they are pretty unobtrusive, the
defaults that come with beryl are dreadful I got tired of those after about 2
minutes..

 Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden.

See: <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>
regarding Word or PowerPoint. GPG key available on request.