[Chester LUG] which programming language

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:57:19 UTC 2007

Hi Stuart & Everyone,

On a slightly different topic, in last month's meet we discussed the idea of
having some sort of Ruby workshop.  I've investigated some potential venues
for us to do such an event and have actually had an offer from an
organisation to host it at no charge!  All we have to do in return is allow
them to promote the event themselves and plug their services.

I think this is a great option as we won't have to worry about hiring a
venue or the costs involved.  I'll talk more about it at the net LUG meet
(which is a week tomorrow).

Les