[Chester LUG] which programming language

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Thu May 31 07:17:38 UTC 2007

Well Chaps, after your sound advice,a nice little programming job has fallen
into my to do box. Basically I have to write a little program to take some
information out of an shipping manifest and create a prettier HTML based
output. It should be a good learning experience, not a huge job, but enough
to get the basics.

As for language, perl is a little odd to me, wheras Python makes sense, at
least to me, in how it does things, so you can guess which route I am going!