[Chester LUG] Hi

David Holden dh at iucr.org
Mon Oct 22 15:15:54 UTC 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007, Roger Downing wrote:
> Hi there,
> I saw this LUG advertised in the current issue of Linux Format, is it still
> active?
>
> My signature below gives most of me away I guess. I've used Linux off and
> on for about 9 years now, and exclusively for the last 3.5 years as part of
> my job. My current interests include viability of Linux as a home media
> system and the indoctrination of my offspring in the ways of the Penguin!
>
> Cheers,

Hello Roger, yes its still active. I think we may have a meeting this week
(Les?) its usually a social meeting in The Old King's Head from 7pm on the
last thursday of the month.

  Cheers,

          Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden.

See: <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>
regarding Word or PowerPoint. GPG key available on request.