[Chester LUG] Hi

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:04:04 UTC 2007

Hi Roger, welcome along.

I'm glad to hear that Linux Format have finally included us!  David's right,
we have our next social meet on Thursday (it's normally the last Thursday of
the month).  You're welcome to come along, just keep an eye out for a group
of guys talking tech!

There's a Google calendar feed which you can view / subscribe to for all the
future social meets.  At the moment, the group is more active in face to
face discussions than on the list, but we're still relatively young.

Calendar Feed:
HTML:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=md5fva58e2b141jdnafhomloig%40group.
calendar.google.com