[Chester LUG] Re: [SC.LUG] BBC get Boll****d by Government.

Roger Gibson rcgibson at talktalk.net
Sun Sep 9 19:27:44 UTC 2007

I am still not convinced.   All it says about Linux is

The BBC Trust has committed to making sure the BBC would meet calls for
non-Windows versions of the iPlayer "as soon as possible" said the
government statement.

It added: "[The BBC Trust] will measure the BBC's progress on this every
six months and publish the findings."

So every six months we will be told whether it yet works on Linux.

Nothing on when it will work on Linux.