[Chester LUG] Fwd: rifftrax

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 08:05:26 UTC 2008

I've deleted the gmail contact so it shouldn't happen again.  I guess you want a copy, Les.  Anyone else want one?  The file (.avi) is too big to email or file transfer through a service.  I could upload through torrents or if anyone else has a better Idea, I could mail Les a disc and he could pass it round.

Preferences?

Ta

Paul