[Chester LUG] Offices

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:07:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Completely unrelated to the world of computing but I thought I'd give you
all a go!  Does anyone know of any small offices available in the area
(Chester area or North Wales, Broughton / Wrexham) going cheap?

I know someone who's looking for an office for a startup who doesn't want to
spend the big money on managed offices.  The office / offices don't have to
be in a centre and don't need a shop front.  They just need somewhere secure
and flexible.  They've looked around estate agents but I'm sure there must
be people / businesses or even farms with out-buildings out there with spare
offices they'd be willing to rent out.

Thanks

Les