[Chester LUG] Meetings

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:01:57 UTC 2008

Hi Brian,

Yes we have social meets on the last Thursday of each month in the Old
King's Head, Lower Bridge Street, Chester.  People normally turn up from
7pm, so feel free to pop along and ask us some questions.  Unfortunately I
won't be there this week, but I'm sure the others will make you feel
welcome.  I'll hopefully see you at a future event.

Thanks

Les