[Chester LUG] Meetings

Brian Lees fixitkwiknow at supanet.com
Tue Feb 26 21:51:46 UTC 2008

Hi Les,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, I have already 'booked'
this thursday. The last thursday in each month is the computer fair at
Winsford.and, following some purchases last month that do not run
properly, I need to take back this software and find out why it does not
run properly. Needless to say, it's software for the PC and WIN XP!

I shall definitely try to make it next month unless something else crops
up.  My partner, Beryl, and I are both retired and, despite what is said
about having lots of time to kill, we just never stop.

Currently, we have the house on the market, looking for another place to
live, and trying to get away for a break in our motorhome. BUT....I do
need help from a more experienced Linux user so will make every effort
to meet you.

Thanks again.

Brian.