[Chester LUG] Visudo, the stuff of nightmares, help!

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:14:14 UTC 2008

Hi everyone.

I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have to setup sudo on a
SLES 10.2 machine. Never really used it before and I cannot seem to make it
work.

Basically, I have a machine, we will call it HAL, and a group of users
called DBA. I want that group to be able to sudo and run root.

If someone is feeling kind, could they please paste in what I need to put in
because afer 2 days of trying, I am about to throw this machine out the
window!

Cheers

Stuart