[Chester LUG] Meet

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 21:39:37 UTC 2008

I think technical stuff is a good idea, I agree with people a similar venue
with wi-fi would be brilliant, there must be some pubs in the area within
range of a hotspot, I'm sure they wouldn't mind as long as we agree not to
buy one drink between 10 of us and sit there all night scaring away other
customers hehe :) Not sure I can make it this time sorry folks but Thursday
is a decent day for me normally. Don't mind if you want to move it though
I'll go with the consensus. I think sticking to the same day is a good idea
though or people will get confused about which night it's on. Last Thursday,
last Tuesday, whenever.

Have a great meet,

Dan