[Chester LUG] Meet

Roger Gibson rcgibson at talktalk.net
Tue Oct 28 22:59:22 UTC 2008

I don't use hot spots much, but a quick Google shows a lot of Chester
pubs have it, including Old Kings Head, but I don't know how you access
this.  Usually it is either open, or you ask the bar man/girl for a
password.  There is even McDonalds, I've used theirs!!!  Hotels etc
often have it free for guests, but maybe a dozen Linux types downloading
stuff will play havoc with bandwith for proper paying clients.  I'm sure
someone better informed than I am can suss it all out.  Roger.