[Chester LUG] Tech Talk

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:17:58 UTC 2009

Hi Ben,

Some good thoughts there.  The plan is for the LUG itself to hopefully have
a tech meet in the next month or so before the install fest planned for
November.  The rooms at the Uni are all fully booked over the summer because
of conferences, so I'm having to wait until the term starts to get another
booking.  (Unless anybody has found another decent venue in Chester?).  As
you have said, keeping stuff simple and useful for the basic user will be
very handy in the install fest.  As for the tech meet - make it as nerdy as
you want!!

Les