[Chester LUG] Linux Format

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:32:52 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Hope you're all ready for Christmas! You may have seen an email on other LUG
mailing lists from someone at FutureNet talking about discounted
subscriptions to Linux Format which was sent to the cenral LUGMasters
mailing list. Well I've emailed the lady for more details before passing it
on, so if anyone is thinking about subscribing to Linux Format this might be
worth a look...

Special discount for all Linux User Groups of 43% which is much higher than
anything we are currently offering in the magazine or on the website so is a
very good deal. This works out as £11.99 every 3 months by direct debit. So
effectively you are paying only £3.69 an issue, instead of the cover price
of £6.49.

To subscribe on this special rate you can subscribe online at
www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/lxd/2013 or call our hotline on 0844 848 2852
and quote ‘2013’.

Being a subscriber gives you a whole host of benefits, including:

§         Exclusive access to the Linux Format Subscriber Only area,
featuring an archive of magazine PDFs, Complete issue and DVD image
downloads.
§         Every issue delivered direct to your home or work place a week
before it hits the shops
§         All the latest news and analysis from the Linux scene
§         In depth reviews and detailed tutorials
§         DVD with every issue featuring the best new software