[Chester LUG] MP3

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Dec 31 10:37:12 UTC 2009

Thanks guys for the Sandisk Sansa Clip mp3 recommendation.  I got the 8Gb clip+ from curry's yesterday (cheaper than amazon).  Works great.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I asked at the last LUG meet for advice on an MP3 player that works easily in linux.  I wanted a simple drag/drop file transfer, none of that sync with itunes / wmp b******s.

£40.  8gb, expandable by micro sd, radio included.  Simple.  I didn't want fancy graphics.  I just wanted to play my music.  It even supports FLAC and ogg vorbis.  sweet.

Cheers guys

Paul

PS - the cowan ones were out of my price range.