[Chester LUG] Microblogging

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 10:27:19 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone.

Here is a problem. If you go with identi.ca you are obliged to sign up under
the Creative Commons licence, so all your comments etc are free for others
to use. I think that personally sounds dangerous. Do you really want people
to be able to use all your comments for all manner of purposes ?

http://identi.ca/main/register