[Chester LUG] Greetings

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:54:31 UTC 2009

Hi Michael,

Good to hear from you!  Yes we are meeting up tonight, but not at the Old
King's Head!  We're having a tech meet tonight at the University.  I hope
you can make it.  I posted the directions to the list, you can find them in
the archives via the link below.

http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/chester/2009-February/000913.html

See you later

Les