[Chester LUG] LUG Website

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 16:30:08 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I was just talking to someone in our podcast forum who was interested in
coming along to the LUG but said the website wasn't working and the link
from lug.org.uk just takes you back to the lug.org.uk homepage. I had a
quick look in Google and couldn't find the old site with the pictures of
Chester anywhere. I know I've used it in the past but not for a long time,
is it still alive? Anyway just thought I should pass the information on, I
heard lug.org.uk had some hosting problems and I know it affected the
Liverpool LUG site for a while. You might want to take a look. I gave this
person all the information I could about meets and directed them to this
mailing list as well. Hopefully we might see some new faces at future meets
:)

Happy New Year all before I forget, hope to see you all at the end of the
month, I know I've missed a few meets lately so I'm gonna make a concerted
effort to get there this time.

See ya

Dan