[Chester LUG] Career change

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:26:29 UTC 2009

Hiya,

Just as a thought, if your a people person, why not look to IT Training ?
>From what I hear (one of my friends does training) it can be good money. I
even happen to know that (don't all wince at once;) West Cheshire College do
a Microsoft Certified Trainer course, in the evenings.

Also Linux training is a big area. We recently went on a private Solaris
course organised through a uni, and I think the trainer easily netted a
couple of grand for a weeks work.

As I say, just a thought!