[Chester LUG] Install Fest

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:53:47 UTC 2009

That's interesting to hear.  Yes the netbooks have really introduced a lot
of people to it, although wasn't that some stats released the other week
that the share of linux on netbooks has declined?  It did say that the share
of linux in the server market has increased.

Let us know if Liverpool LUG has any good ideas for an event like this.

Les

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Richard Smedley <smedley358 at btinternet.com