[Chester LUG] Ethernet over power

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:51:55 UTC 2009

Hi Roger,

Thanks for that, I'll let you know if I'm in a position to test them over
the New Year.

Interesting story about Microsoft, I think they're really having to push the
customer service with Windows 7. Them having a more positive helpful
attitude can only help the industry as a whole. I like his comments about
Vista, I'm waiting for them to say "Ok, like Highlander 2 - let's pretend
Vista never happened".