[Chester LUG] LUG Social Tonight!

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:06:27 UTC 2010

Long story. The handset costs £500 new from Nokia or you can get it on a £35
a month contract from Vodafone. I actually have this one on extended loan
from Nokia. They sent it to me for review before Christmas. They sent them
to a loads of Linux bloggers and developers in a marketing campaign. They
want it back though at some point sadly. In the meantime I'm having great
fun.

You can find more about it here - http://maemo.nokia.com/

Cheers,

Dan