[Chester LUG] ccna etc

Michael Crilly mrcrilly at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:38:58 UTC 2010

Good stuff Nev.

I don't think I will do a course. I have a CCNA kit at home, so I'm confident I can self study it all.

If I had a car, I would suggest lugging the kit somewhere we can meet up at so we can both mess around with it, but I don't have that luxury.

I would be up for a meet up with you and Thomas to swap resources. I have a CCNA set of books too which have Cisco videos on.

Let me know.

Regards,

Mike.