[Chester LUG] [Liverpool] Xmas Meet / Meal

Joe Foy joe.foy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:54:19 UTC 2010

Sounds good to me, I am easy with respect to days. Obviously I would prefer
Chester, but anywhere in Liverpool city center is easy to get to.

On Nov 30, 2010 7:56 PM, "Dan Lynch" <biglynchy at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben, (and everyone else)

Apologies for replying to both lists en masse, I don't know the etiquette on
that but it seems to make sense as it concerns us all. I did say I'd sort
something out for Christmas but I've been pretty lax. Sorry.

I was hoping we could unite Liverpool and Chester LUGs for some kind of
Christmas social. I didn't realise we were thinking of January. I thought
we'd do something a week or so before Christmas? Nothing too formal but a
chance to get together for food and drinks. I know it's getting close now
and a lot of places will be booked but we really only need a good restaurant
and a pub to go to.

Obviously everything is up for debate, so what do you think? Up for a big
Christmas geek fest?

Cheers,

Dan