[Chester LUG] Xmas Meet / Meal

Ben Arnold benarnold at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 30 21:10:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:56:34 +0000, you (Dan) wrote:
|  Apologies for replying to both lists en masse, I don't know the
| etiquette on that but it seems to make sense as it concerns us all. I
| did say I'd sort something out for Christmas but I've been pretty
| lax. Sorry.

That's cool, I just wanted to get it in people's minds in case anyone
had ideas to air before the meet.

| I didn't realise we were thinking of January. I thought we'd do
| something a week or so before Christmas? Nothing too formal but a
| chance to get together for food and drinks. I know it's getting close
| now and a lot of places will be booked but we really only need a good
| restaurant and a pub to go to.

My bad, it was suggested on the Wrexham one and I got confused! As you
say nothing's fixed and it's just a room with some good grub in it :)

Cheers,
Ben

--
Ben Arnold
Chester, UK

e: ben at seawolfsanctuary.com @ benarnold at fsfe.org
w: seawolfsanctuary.com | linkedin.com/in/benarnold

nom = { :cookies => :mouth }
nom; nom; nom