[Chester LUG] Are we doing an xmas lunch

Ben Arnold benarnold at fsfe.org
Wed Oct 20 10:20:02 UTC 2010

Hi all --

Another +1 from here.

I think it's a great idea to go cross-LUG, though Chester, Liverpool,
Wrexham *and* Manchester may be a bit of a struggle in finding somewhere
suitable, given distances. We don't know until we try though. I would
think a handful from WLUG would be interested (no promises) since
they/we are small; it may be an opportunity for those that haven't yet
made a meet to do so, since some come down from various altitudes. But
yes, one to discuss.

Cheers,

Ben

-----