[Chester LUG] Are we doing an xmas lunch

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:34:59 UTC 2010

The line is from the Fast Show yeah. I'll mention the idea on the Liverpool
LUG mailing list and see what people think initially. If there's some
interest then we can start to look into the details and discuss it more
seriously. Perhaps Ben could sound out the Wrexham LUG folks. I agree that
getting people to come from Manchester as well might be tricky but you never
know.

Dan