[Chester LUG] hello

Nev nev at nevstah.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 11:42:50 UTC 2010

hi all

just joined the list so thought I would introduce myself!

live near Whitchurch and have been admining various Linux servers for quite a few years now though don't consider myself an expert

Ive worked on sun cobalt raq550 and quartz, along with ubuntu server and desktop. mostly familiar with postfix dovecot courier apache dhcp pptp bind proftp ssh samba mailscanner/spamassassin etc! I'm sure I've missed bits off but you get the idea

cheers

nev

Sent from my iPhone
believed to be clean.