[Chester LUG] hello

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 14:49:08 UTC 2010

Hi Nev

I'm far more of a newbie than yourself, so I think your expertise far outstrips mine.  I've been using Linux (mainly Ubuntu) for about 3 years now.  I'm not a regular attender at meets, but that's down to a broken car (8 months and counting) that should be fixed within a matter of days.  Maybe I'll see you at meets in the future.

Cheers

Paul