[Chester LUG] hello

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 21 21:21:45 UTC 2010

On 20/10/10 12:42, Nev wrote:
> just joined the list so thought I would introduce myself!

Hello Nev,
Welcome to the list :)

> live near Whitchurch and have been admining various Linux servers for
> quite a few years now though don't consider myself an expert

You may also be interested in the N Staffs & Cheshire GeekUp
meetings in Alsager?

> Ive worked on sun cobalt raq550 and quartz, along with ubuntu server
> and desktop. mostly familiar with postfix dovecot courier apache dhcp
> pptp bind proftp ssh samba mailscanner/spamassassin etc! I'm sure
> I've missed bits off but you get the idea

Yup - all things mailserver :-)

Having recently been bruised a bit by iRedmail problems,
I'd be interested to hear your ideal recipe for a happy
multiple-domain email server set up?

Regards,

 - Richard

--
Richard Smedley      Social Media & Accessible Web for small Orgs
                                      http://GoodGNUs.org/courses

http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley       Sustainable 3rd Sector IT
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardsmedley
                                 http://identi.ca/richardsmedley/