[Chester LUG] hello

Ben Arnold benarnold at fsfe.org
Thu Oct 21 16:58:55 UTC 2010

Hi Nev --

Welcome! New members are always good. We're due a meet next Thursday
eve for some geeky chat and a refreshment of your choice, if you're
interested - I think given that list you'll be in good company!

Cheers,
Ben

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:42:37 +0100, you (Nev) wrote:
|  hi all
|
|  just joined the list so thought I would introduce myself!
|
|  live near Whitchurch and have been admining various Linux servers
| for quite a few years now though don't consider myself an expert
|  Ive worked on sun cobalt raq550 and quartz, along with ubuntu server
| and desktop. mostly familiar with postfix dovecot courier apache dhcp
| pptp bind proftp ssh samba mailscanner/spamassassin etc! I'm sure
| I've missed bits off but you get the idea cheers
|  nev

|  Sent from my iPhone

And I'll forgive you for that bit. :-)

--
Ben Arnold
Chester, UK

e: ben at seawolfsanctuary.com @ benarnold at fsfe.org
w: seawolfsanctuary.com | linkedin.com/in/benarnold

nom = { :cookies => :mouth }
nom; nom; nom