[Chester LUG] {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: PFSense help

Michael Crilly mrcrilly at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 23 10:28:17 UTC 2010

Hi Nev,

Welcome to the list :)

I'm self studying a large majority of the course and if I feel confident, go for the exams. If not, I'm going to do a five day crash course with a lot of the material already covered.

If you fancy getting together, I can give you a copy of the Train Signal videos I have which are decent :)

Let me know mate.

Regards,

Mike.