[Chester LUG] hello

Nev nev at nevstah.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 10:21:33 UTC 2010

hi

thanks for the welcomes :)

i'm about 20 miles from chester, so not too bad. i wont be making this
months meeting as i'm supposed to be doing a ccna course in manchester!
but maybe next time. it may be slightly further, but i think chester is
much easier to get to for me than alsager

i've not come across iRedMail before, so i cant say i know anything
about it. i accept mail for multiple domains, but they are not separate
in any way and all users are real users, not virtual. so user 1 can
receive mail sent to user1 at example1.com and also user1 at example2.com. i
know its a bit messy, but it suits my needs for the time being. needless
to say i'll help if i can!

btw whats wrong with my headers that the mailing list doesnt like? my
email was held, reason: Message has a suspicious header

cheers

nev