[Chester LUG] Looking to learn a language

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:50:53 UTC 2011

I knew someone would come up with some "odd" ones :)

TBH to my mind, it is just an exercise in seeing what I can do. My day job
is all VMware and Linux infrastructure so I don't get to do any programming
(well powershell for vmware automation but thats about it) I can hack perl
together if I need to.

I can give you an example. I have what I think is a good idea for a website,
but I don't currently have the skills to implement it :)