[Chester LUG] WiFi Terror

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:52:22 UTC 2011

Oh don't get me wrong, I will always move people (normally willingly once
I've explained the dangers!) to WPA2. I had one person tell me someone had
complained that their Windows 98 system wouldn't connect. Think we know the
answer to that one!

As for BT....yes what can we say! I've not done any testing of a BT
connection, would someone using BT Fon take bandwidth from the owner of the
connection? Or do they reserve a permanent percentage for them at all times?
In that case you're not getting the full potential from your connection.