[Chester LUG] Fwd: [Northwales] Possible hackspace in Llangollen?

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 29 21:44:35 UTC 2011

On 29/06/11 20:27, Michael Crilly wrote:
> I read that Richard, and very swiftly came to the conclusion that I have no idea what it's about.

Hello Michael,

A hackerspace is somewhere for people to play creatively
with technology. See
http://hackspace.org.uk/

& some of the links from:
http://nwhackspace.wordpress.com/
http://www.goodgnus.org/2010/02/cool-arduino-projects/

& many of the places & ppl on:
http://twitter.com/hsNW/following
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=hackerspace

> What's a CNC router and what does he want to what when?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNC_Router
http://buildyourcnc.com/default.aspx

But see also:
http://reprap.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://hacknmod.com/hack/diy-makerbot-style-3d-printer-for-250/
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=diy+3d+printer

& if you want to see a local hackerspace in action,
http://groups.google.com/group/does-liverpool

 - Richard

--
http://twitter.com/RichardSmedley