[Chester LUG] Fwd: [NWRUG] Incutio need more Ruby Developers

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 30 21:57:44 UTC 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [NWRUG] Incutio need more Ruby Developers
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:22:35 +0100
From: Andy Piggott <andy at incutio.com>
To: nwrug-members at googlegroups.com

Hi NWRUGers

We are looking for 2 additional Ruby developers to work from our offices in
North Wales (near Wrexham & Chester).

Specifically we are looking for a senior developer with plenty of experience
who can lead a team of 5/6 other developers and provide coaching and
mentoring as well as hands-on development.

The second role is for a less senior developer who loves Rails to join our
development team to work on a small number of internal and external projects
including an extensive SaaS application.

Both candidates should have plenty of experience developing with Rails,
B/TDD, Cucumber, RSpec, etc. and should have fallen hopelessly in love with
Ruby as soon as they first started using it.

Additionally, we're looking for a PHP developer as well, if the good folks
on this list know of anyone who's looking around right now please do forward
my details over.

We're not looking for contractors at this time, we need to expand our
internal development team significantly to deal with the growth trajectory
we are on.

For more information please get in touch with me or fire over a CV and we'll
arrange to have a chat.

Andy

--
Andy Piggott
twitter.com/apiggott

Managing Director
Incutio Limited :: www.incutio.com

Hugmore House, Hugmore Lane, Wrexham, LL13 9YE

T: +44 (0)1978 661 666