[Chester LUG] VMware Show and tell

John veedub at linuxmail.org
Thu Dec 6 18:12:05 UTC 2012

I use IMAP in thunderbird soi can control emails on line ....hope this helps
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Roger Gibson <rcgibson at talktalk.net> wrote:

Please can a gmail guru help me? How do I get to the 2000th email in a
list without paging through 19 pages of 100 emails, which with my flaky
miles of damp string connection takes some time. I'm in the process of
IMAP synchronising a new gmail account with my existing POP Thunderbird,
which looks a good way to go, but paging through several pages to see if
something has copied is wearing me out. Roger.