[Chester LUG] Good broadband

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 09:25:42 UTC 2012

One more thing. Talking about VPN speeds - there is the possibility it
is not VM's fault. I recall various discussions on the OpenVPN mailing
list (and it might apply to other VPN's as well) about people trying to
achieve theoretical speed limits even inside a LAN - and stumbling well
short of the target, because of all sorts of reasons why they couldn't
get there inside a VPN tunnel. The the reason might be elsewhere, not on
the broadband link itself.

Sebastian

Linux CCTV for Buses - www.open-t.co.uk/iroko