[Chester LUG] OggCamp and T-Shirts

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:16:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Looking at the Liverpool LUG, they are planning on getting some Liverpool
LUG t-shirts made up for OggCamp in August (well plus for general street
cred ;-p). In the spirit of Open Source and borrowing ideas, I wondered if
Chester LUG members would be interested in t-shirts for OggCamp or just
generally. I have a good source for polo shirts...or any clothing in fact
so could get good quality at a decent price. Let me know if you would be
interested and if there are enough takers I'll follow it up.

Thanks

Les