[Chester LUG] Fwd: [Fsuk-manchester] NWE.pm - Free Perl training and technical meeting Thursday 25th October

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 9 10:15:36 UTC 2012

fyi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] NWE.pm - Free Perl training and technical
meeting Thursday 25th October

Hi All,

Northwest England Perl Mongers will once again be gathering on
Thursday 25th of October for informal banter, takeaway food and of
course our increasingly popular Perl tutorial!

Gathering at the Manchester Hackspace on 44 Edge Street near Madlab
our "Learning Perl Together" series aims to cross train developers of
other languages in Perl.

Following discussion of Perl data types and references last month,
we'll be talking about modular and reusable code.  We'll be turning
some code into functions and learning about the Perl Test Anything
Protocol that's now in such wide use not only within the Perl
community.  Why not pop along and see if you can pick up something new
or tell us why you prefer coding in your $language of choice.

Come along to the Manchester Hackspace and say hello from 19:00
onwards - http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings.html.

Please forward this email to friends, colleagues or lists that you
think might be interested.

Regards, Ian.
--
Ian Norton