[Chester LUG] Redhat exam centres

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:07:35 UTC 2013

Apparently I am not the only one! There are several complains around the
web for the same issue.

However I came across this link:

http://www.europe.redhat.com/training/dates/RH255?course=EX200&country=#United%20Kingdomwhich
was posted by RH themselves after someone complained about the exact
same thing.

I mean it wouldn't kill them to put a link on the site "Book your exam
here" but the cynical side of me thinks its deliberately hidden so that you
book a course in desperation to get to sit the exam, as exams are included
with the courses.

Regards

Stu

On 2 January 2013 16:02, Michael Crilly <mrcrilly at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's annoying. Have you tried going to Red Hat directly?
>
> - MTC
>
> On 2 Jan 2013, at 15:57, Stuart Burns <stuart.james.burns at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hiya.
>
> They haven't done them since year before last it appears. They stopped
> doing them in 2011, which is why i'm so bloody confused.
>
> On 2 January 2013 15:56, Michael Crilly <mrcrilly at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Use Pearson Vue mate.
>>
>> - MTC
>>
>> On 2 Jan 2013, at 15:45, Stuart Burns <stuart.james.burns at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Everyone,
>> >
>> > My current RH cert expires in a few months and I need to resit the
>> exam. Simplez you say.... errr nope! Unless I am missing something, finding
>> an exam venue is not really that straight forward. Does anyone know WHO
>> provides them relatively locally and can be booked online ? It just seems
>> that the information is hiding or I have just had too long of a day at
>> work! The only ones I can find are those that come with the course.
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> >
>> > Stu
>>

> --
> Stuart Burns