[Chester LUG] Fwd: Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - Weds Jan 9th 2012

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Jan 2 16:35:08 UTC 2013

Hello and a happy new year to all you LivLuggers!

It's time for the first Liverpool LUG meeting of 2013 on Wednesday January
9th at 7pm. I'm just confirming that LSC is available as this is not our
usual date. If not we may need to decamp to The Shipping Forecast earlier
than normal, but I think you'll all be able to live with that.

This month Sebastian is going to regale us with his tales of woe trying to
get Slackware installed on a new UEFI ultrabook. I mistakenly thought this
included secure boot but apparently he didn't have to battle that
particular dragon this time. I'm sure it will be interesting and
informative. So come along and join us. All are welcome. If you've never
been to a meeting before then don't worry, we don't bite and there is no
required technical knowledge, which is good news for me :)

Usual venue instructions apply. Ring the bell marked basement and someone
will let you in. I've included the address and a map link below:

Next to Nowhere,
Basement, 96 Bold Street,
Liverpool,
L1 4HY

Open Street Map: http://osm.org/go/euf9B7rm4--
Google+ Page:
https://plus.google.com/103885281333213457399/about?gl=uk&hl=en

Hope to see many of you there, best wishes,

Dan