[Chester LUG] The Jan meeting - VMware bit.

Ben Arnold ben at seawolfsanctuary.com
Thu Jan 17 11:44:50 UTC 2013

I'll try to make both Jan & March as it's stuff I've no idea about and
both fall on weeks I'm not on out-of-hours, not that I'll have something
on but a couple of times I've only remembered later in the evening that
there's a LUG going on!

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:08:25AM +0000, Les Pritchard wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
>
> Thanks for letting us know. I'm still happy to talk about OpenVZ if anyone
> would like that.

> On 17 January 2013 10:03, Stuart Burns <stuart.james.burns at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just a quick note to say that I know I promised a VMware demo but I am
> > going to have to postpone it March as I need to complete my ITIL training
> > for the exam in early Feb and late Feb I am away on business. If the
> > situation changes, I shall let you know.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Stuart

Good luck Stu! (Not that you need it, obvs)

Cheers,
Ben

--
Ben Arnold