[Chester LUG] The Jan meeting - VMware bit.

heckle at btinternet.com heckle at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 17 13:45:50 UTC 2013

Thanks.
 I'll bring a machine if the snow isn't deep,
 (The lanes are cross country from here).
Derek
    -------------------------------------
On 17 Jan 2013 at 11:08, Les Pritchard wrote:

Date sent:	Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:08:25 +0000
From:	Les Pritchard <les.pritchard at gmail.com>
To:	chester <chester at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject:	Re: [Chester LUG] The Jan meeting - VMware bit.
Send reply to:	chester at mailman.lug.org.uk
	<mailto:chester-
request at mailman.lug.org.uk?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:chester-
request at mailman.lug.org.uk?subject=subscribe>

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for letting us know. I'm still happy to talk about OpenVZ if anyone would like that.

Thanks

Les