[Chester LUG] BacHack and LUG meets

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:04:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thanks to those of you who attended the meeting last night, I think it's
safe to say it was a success. There were some good discussions and even the
start of a programming project.

After discussions with those who attended we are going to hold more of
these meets. As the location is dependant on Steve being available, we will
need to be a little flexible. So the plan is that starting in July, the
monthly LUG meet (last Thursday of the month) will be a technical one, held
at Chester Storage. If for any reason Steve is unavailable, we will all
meet in the Rake and Pikel as before.

So please keep an eye on the mailing list just in case we have to move the
meets.

Thanks very much to Steve for kindly hosting the event.

Les