[Chester LUG] Tech talks

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:58:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

There is a possibility of having a room at the university for our tech
talk, as we did a few years ago. The only downside is we won't have net
access, so the demos would have to be offline. Steve has also kindly
offered some space, but only for smaller groups of us. We could do that on
a first come first served I suppose.

I'm happy to do a talk on Chromebooks and FreeNAS as requested.

That's a good idea about using Mediawiki Michael, I can set that up on the
LUG domain if everyone wants to use it. It used to be installed but it
wasn't used so I removed it a while back.

Les