[Chester LUG] Chester Digest, Vol 295, Issue 2

Nic Deane nic.deane at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 2 08:16:11 UTC 2013

Steve,

Thank you very much for your quick reply - along with Les and Michael to
my plea for help. I switched my Dell laptop on this morning and it
seemed to connect to our hub but when I tried to connect through Firefox
or Thunderbird it returned to 'out of range' - no connection. I am free
this afternoon or Friday. When would be convenient to call by with you
again?

Many thanks, again,

Nic